Consulting Services for Elementary, Secondary Schools, & School Districts/College & Universities-TEA Approved CPE Provider
- Bridging the Academic Achievement Gap
- Building relationships with students
- Implementing the RTI/MTSS Framework
- Reversing underachievement in gifted/at-risk students through mentorship and advisory
- Differentiated Instruction: Student-centered Learning
- Using Student-Centers to drive instruction/facilitation
- Differentiating through Tiered Assignments
- Asset-based vs Deficit-based View of Learning
- What is my student’s currency?
- What is my perception of the academic ability of my learners?
- How can I shift my lens of academic achievement?
- Cultivating a positive learning and learner centered environment
- Classroom Management
- Shared ideals and social contracts
- Framing the lesson
- Transitions and Cues
- Effective time management
- Positive Reinforcement & Redirecting
- Classroom Management
- Developing Adult Learning in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Building a culture of Autonomy among Educators through research based motivation strategies
- Adult Learning Principles applied to the Profession
- Adult learning principles play a vital role in the successful implementation of strategies and frameworks regarding curriculum and instruction.
- Key principles include, but are not limited to the following: transformative learning, experiential learning, self-directed learning as a process, and world views.
New Teacher Workshop
Consulting Services for Non-profit Organizations/Businesses
Speaker or Facilitator: Empowerment and Motivation
Volunteer Recruitment and Retention Training
- Volunteer recruitment training on how to on-board new volunteers, ways to recruit, and how to connect with potential volunteers
- Examine current volunteer system, vision/mission of the organization to enhance and/or create resources to assist with existing system (spreadsheets, google docs, etc.)
- Developing community partnerships based on organizational alignment & need(s)
Academic Enrichment and Lesson Plans
- Identifying assessment tools to determine student performance, how to assist different types of learner, support the need for specific resources/tools, support the need for staffing (ie, specialist, certified staff, etc)
- Data evaluation and strategic planning to determine programmatic changes or enhancements; how to use/when to use/why to use specific data tools or assessments
- Mentor/Volunteer Services
- Advisory Program in Schools